Expression

October 30, 2005

whats in a name

The name my parents chose for me is not Aparajita but I chose this name because thats what I want to be in life. I look forward to learn blogging and meet many interesting people with whom I can share this space for expression...of my inner self, feelings, ideas, dreams, emotions, memories and thought. I look forward to discussing issues that concern me and find like-minded people and create meaning out of this entire experience of blogging. I am so gald my sister keeps introducing me to interesting and new things, adding richness to my mental and emotional life...

Bye for now and hope to talk lots very soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger silbil said...

okay...cool beginning...hope to see posts here that will lead to fiery discussions on gender and parapsychology...or whatever it is called....

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home